We would like to share the tips of opening a bottle of sparkling wine safely as well as to minimize spillage.
- Remove the capsules (also known as foil)
- Loosen the cage
- Thumb over the cork hold the cork while twisting the bottle
- The cork should pop gently without spilling over
Keep calm and enjoy your sparkling wine!
Here's a video to guide you through;
Did you know?
- By chilling your your sparkling wine, it reduce the chances of the cork popping out unexpectedly. Store your white, rosé, and sparkling wine in the fridge for two hours.
- To open the sparkling wine like a professional, make sure it does not have a loud POP. Instead it should be a gentle and a soft pop.
Stay tuned for a series of upcoming videos.
Check out our range of sparkling wines here!